Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hot Latina girl with big booty, Selena Spice


Selena Spice


Website: www.SelenaSpice.com
Ethnicity: Columbian
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 115 lbs.
Stats: 36D-24-36

Hot Columbian girl, Selena Spice, is a delicious Latina teen with extra handles in all the right places in her tiny upskirt! Magnificent heavy breasts (you'll need both hands!) and booty-iful ass too! Selenas slinky long hair highlights that radiant welcoming smile! This gorgeous glamour model enjoys being in front of the camera, it makes makes her feel really SEXY! Her exotic look has a certain lustful crave that you won’t find anywhere else.


Read more about Selena Spice at Maxit Mag: That's so funny, well yeah I do get alot of attention for my butt... You know last year I won best butt in my country in a contest before my website so it's always been my calling card I guess. Don't really have any secret, kinda of born with it, but I do workout alot and try and eat right but that's about it.... (Read more)!


Read more about Selena Spice on her Myspce: Type of Man I Like: Romantic men, someone who can show their emotions, caring and loving. Turn Ons: I love guys with passion, I love passionate kissing and much more (-: Turn Offs: Guys who are full of themselves, disrespectful, and lazy....(Read more)!






No comments:

Post a Comment