Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pretty Korean girl, Yumi Lee, in a thong


Yumi Lee


Website: Yumi Lee
Ethnicity: Korean
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 112 lbs.
Stats: 34C-25-34

Yumi Lee is a sexy Korean nude college girl with an amazing natural body in her tiny upskirt. This exotic hot asian model will bring you to your knees.

Read more on Yumi Lee at Ktown: You may know me from Playboy TV, Perfect 10 magazine, or numerous other publications. I am currently the Cyber Girl of the Week on Playboy.com so please go check it out! Thanks to all my wonderful fans for your continued loving support... (Read more!)


Read more about Yumi Lee on her Myspace: Then all of a sudden, I moved to this crazy and exciting place called the United States. Besides learning English, adapting to a new culture was one of the toughest things I had to go through but it was exhilarating as well. I wanted...(Read more!)





No comments:

Post a Comment