Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pretty Filipina girl, Kailiyah Rey, in a tiny upskirt


Kailiyah Rey


Website: www.PureHotModels.com and www.NitinProductions.com
Ethnicity: Filipina
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 105 lbs.
Stats: 34D-25-34

Filipina import model, Kailiyah Rey, was filled with smiles and laughter in her tiny upskirt. This girl in a thong has a brand of sweetness that’s just so genuine and she brings that joy and enthusiasm to work alongside that gorgeous body and beautiful smile. But when it came time to work, Kailiyah Rey knew exactly how to turn it on… and dare we say it, turn us on! Her fiery eyes and those juicy, pouty lips would be more than enough to keep us entranced. But combine that with her incredible cuves and silky soft skin from head to toe, and you have a killer package. Take one look at this Asian model’s exclusive photos and videos here at Nitin Productions and you’ll see exactly what we mean. If one flirtatious glance from Kailiyah doesn’t make you want to jump all over her, we have to question your sanity. This naked Asian girl is completely comfortable in front of the camera, and it shows.


Read more of Kailiyah Rey on Pure Hot Models: What is ur greatest asset? I would think my greatest assest is my Ass. hahaha the only reason why I say that is because of everyone calling be bubbles, or look at that ass! lol would I change my physical appearance? I dont think so Im happy with… (Read More!)


Read more of Kailiyah Rey on Import Icons: …she has a rare ability to make your jaws drop with any pose, from any angle. So much so, in fact, that her first titillating set is called “Jaw Dropper.” And with that, we’ve spoken enough… indulge yourself, enjoy all of our amazing photos and … (Read More!)


Read more of Kailiyah Rey at The Monkey’s Trunk: TMT : What is it that you look for in a man? Kailiyah : We’ll for one he has to be really sweet, hehehe he has to wear glasses. (I think it’s because I’m into the nerdy looking ones. But really isn’t ) He has to be smart, willing to be a family guy, and just really sweet and take good care of me ^_^ I have to be someone’s little… (Read More!)


Follow more of Kailiyah Rey on her Twitter: hahaha ditched class early. Im soooo tired maybe Ill chill a bit and fall asleep lol I feel soo old Im always trying to go to bed early!!… (Read More!)






No comments:

Post a Comment